Devin JSC is a producer of Bulgarian leading bottled water brand DEVIN (Mineral and Spring), but also a distributor of well know Granini fruit juices and Red Bull energy drink.
Our team attracts passionate professionals – proactive, intelligent people who enjoy work dynamics and have strong creative, analytical and organizational skills. The company invests in its employees, expanding their knowledge and skills and enables them to use innovative technologies to ease their activities.
We invite you to become part of our team on the position: Production Supervisor
The production supervisor plans, manages and controls all production activities within its shift so as to make maximum use of organizational resources in order to achieve specific production goals for volume, cost, waste and quality standards in the implementation of work schedules.
Main responsibilities of the position:
1. Plans, manages and controls all production activities so as to make the most of organizational resources in order to achieve the specific production goals for volume, cost, waste and quality standards in the implementation of work schedules;
2. Guarantees production efficiency by reducing technical and functional interruptions of the production process;
3. Allocates human and capital resources so as to maximize productivity;
4. Prepares and applies production schedules and procedures and allocates labor and capital resources so as to obtain maximum productivity;
5. Prepares analyzes of production, maintenance and fault reports to identify problems and recommend solutions to improve performance;
6. Leads, directs, evaluates and develops a team of foremen who are responsible for the various production activities;
7. Manages the production base in accordance with the accepted and approved standards, processes and technologies;
8. Monitors and verifies the standards for health and safety at work and their application in order to ensure risk-free production and application of all legal requirements in this area.
9. Working with SAP – an advantage.
– At least 2 year of proven experience of production planning and organizational effectiveness;
– Good English language- an advantage;
– Strong IT systems knowledge and skills, including advanced Excel skills;
– Knowledge of lean techniques is considered is an advantage;
– Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
– SAP will be considered advantage;
– Analytical thinking and foresight
– Proactive, initiative
– Communicative & Combinative
– Problem Solving
– Result oriented
– Dynamic and friendly work environment
– Open and transparent communication
– Challenging tasks and personal development
– Additional Health Insurance
– Internal Refer-a-talent Bonus Program
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV via the application button below. In accordance with the company’s policy and according to Personal Data Protection Act, all documents will be treated in strict confidence. An interview will be scheduled only with the application approved candidates.